winter is here

July 16, 2017

It's the middle of summer and it's been boiling hot here in Germany for the past couple of weeks and I'm posting pictures of snowy white wintery forests. Very fitting, isn't it? 

Yes, it is! Because as most of you probably already know, the new season of Game of Thrones starts tonight! Winter is here and I can hardly retain my excitement! I don't think I've ever loved a TV show as much as I love this on and in fact, it's the first series I have watched every single episode of. From beginning to end. Twice. And I've actually started reading the books as well (I only just finished the first book though, which I started back in February, haha).

The whole internet has been flooded with theories about season 7 over the past couple of months, some of which sound very reasonable and convincing to me. Others, not so much. But of course I've made up my own mind and here's some snippets of

WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN

Gendry 
will reappear. I've been waiting for him to return ever since he disappeared back in season 3 and I think it's about time he finally rows home. Hopefully he's still as good looking, haha.
Dany and Jon 
will meet and I have a feeling it's going to be intense. I can't decide whether it'll be intensive in a romantic kind of way or more in a rivaling kind of way though.
Cersei 
will go mad after having lost all three of her children and I'm pretty sure she'll become obsessed with sitting on the Iron Throne and she'll do anything to defend it from her countless enemies.
Drogon 
(or one of the other two dragons) will die fighting the White Walkers.
Sam 
will help annihilate the White Walkers with knowledge he gained during his studies at the Citadel.

Are you excited about the new season of Game of Thrones? If so, what do you think will happen?

You Might Also Like

1 comment/s

  1. Very refreshing pictures! I hope Drogon is OK. Impossible to guess now that the films and the books have diverged.

    ReplyDelete