Hello July!

July 01, 2017

I just realized today is the first day of July and that means 2017 is halfway over already. Wait ... what?

These past six months have been quite ... interesting for me. They somehow went by in the blink of an eye, but at the same time it feels like January started ages ago. (Time just doesn't make sense to me anymore though.) I've done a lot of things and I've seen a lot of places. I've had my ups and downs, I've laughed and cried, and it's been challenging at times. So far this year, many things have changed. And are still changing. And will be changing. Just like me. Changing constantly. 

Like I already mentioned a few times, one of the biggest changes is that I'm finally leaving my hometown and moving to another city. In fact, I've already moved almost all of my stuff to my new home. And on Monday, I'll start my new job, meet my new colleagues and start working on new tasks. I guess it will be odd for the first couple of weeks, or months even. It will take some getting used to, living and working in a totally different environment. I will no longer have to take the intercity bus home after spending a weekend with Philipp. We will be sharing every day life with all its good moments and bad ones. I don't know if it will be amazing or if I'll hate it, but I know it's the right thing to do now.

You Might Also Like

0 comment/s