Hello Spring!

March 20, 2017

Spring is coming and I'm excited for what's to come with it. 

Last year, spring was quite fickle for me, it was stormy and sunny. I certainly had my good days but also many bad ones. So this spring, I want the good days to outweigh the bad by at least a dozen. I already have a few things planned for this season: 
- I want to continue being productive, make plans for the near future and work towards carrying them out. I want to start riding my bike to work again and get back into running. And even though I've been quite good at not buying unnecessary things lately, I want to buy even less junk and save even more money. Also, I want to declutter and start selling a couple of the items I just don't use anymore. Does anyone need a Proxxon Thermocut?
- I'm pretty sure Philipp and I will be going on a few day trips so we can cross a couple of destinations off our list. We haven't really made any specific plans yet, but I would like to go on a moped adventure or visit a castle.
- Jutta is finally coming to stay with me for a couple of days around Easter. She had to cancel her visit last year, so I hope it'll work out this time. And if everything goes according to plan, we might even be going on a small meetup with a few other girls. Knock on wood!
- And of course I am most excited for Iceland at the end of May! I'm already thinking about what to pack, haha.

What are your plans for this spring season?

You Might Also Like

0 comment/s