pale skin, violet lips, thinking of winter | on repeat

December 22, 2015







ON REPEAT - a list of songs that, as the title suggests, I have been playing on repeat over the past couple of weeks, plus a face of the day that I thought went quite well with the general tune of these eight songs:

but those are the days that bind us together, forever
and those little things define is forever, forever
- Bad Blood by Bastille

the glove compartment is inaccurately named 
and everybody knows it
so I'm proposing a swift orderly change
'cause behind its doors there's nothing to keep my fingers warm
and all I find are souvenirs from better times
- Title and Registration by Death Cab For Cutie
 
I could have lost myself
in rough blue waters in your eyes
and I miss you still
- Winter by Joshua Radin 

I just wanna hold you
take you by your hand
and tell you that you're good enough 
and tell you that it's gonna be tough
- The End by Kings Of Leon


gotta let my mind find another space
'cause I heard these scars never go away
and now I'm running out of ways to numb the pain
- Hurt Me by Låpsley

and I
take back all the things that I said to you
and I'd give it all away
just to have somewhere
to go to
- My December by Linkin Park


remember when I said I love you
well, I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said
- Stupid Kill by The Legion Of Doom

'cause time is like a wave
that washes all the pain away 
- Come Down by White Lies

By the way, my skin is pale as ever, the lipstick I'm wearing is Grape Soda from Gerard Cosmetics, and on my eyes I used different shades from my beloved Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!

You Might Also Like

0 comment/s